Thursday, January 28, 2010

In the beginning...


Howdy all,
This is my first attempt at blogging and I thought it would be a great way to reduce Facebook traffic and hit the audience I really care about. This will be a way for relatives, and such, to get an update on the adventures of the McFarland based Chandre group.

I will add photos, and post often. Our tax breaks seem to hit new milestones each and every day. I find them fascinating. Example, having your son wake you up at 530am to tell you that Grandpa Dave has a peter. Ahhh, good times. BTW, his statement has not been confirmed or denied at this time. I understand that not everyone is interested in such things, and they can choose to read, or choose to ignore any of the posts.

I will try to keep this focused on family and making fun of Brett Favre (aka sports). I won't write any political diatribes, or social commentaries. Let's leave that to the cast of the Bachelor. "Like, I like Obama, and stuff". Seriously though, there are two topics I will not tolerate on the blog: religion and politics. We can do that in a different forum if necessary.

I would greatly appreciate guest writers. I have a certain, bizarre, take on the world and would appreciate reality based views as well.

98% of all blogs fail. I will blog away regardless of audience, much like Leno and comedy. I truly hope this gathers some steam within the Downs-Chandre-Kahl-Miller-Quakenbush family group.

Remember, he who laughs last thinks slowest.
Adios


















No comments: